Music is how we worship
We have a variety of ways for all ages and talents to express our love of God through music and fine arts. If you missed Believe Again, or just want to see it again on video, just click on the picture below. You can also see the photo gallery at the bottom of the page.
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness. Psalms 100
Children in Music and Fine Arts
Children singing in church produce unparalleled music to our ears and irrepressible smiles on our faces.
- Children from K3 through 5th grade have their own role in music ministry. Split into three age groups, the choirs rehearse on Wednesday at 6:15 pm.
- The annual Christmas pageant and spring musical are major highlights for the children and the adults. Church members of all ages pour their creativity into making magnificent sets and costumes.
- The spring musical this year will be "Noah's Ark the Musical".
- The children were amazing in our '22 Christmas Program, Believe Again. Check out the photo gallery below, or watch the video.
Adult Music and Fine Arts Groups
Chancel Choir - Come join our 40-member adult choir as we lead worship at the traditional worship service. We sing many styles of music, from renaissance motets to gospel anthems. Once or twice a year we present a major work with a professional chamber orchestra. We rehearse on Wednesday nights at 7:00. Check the event calendar for the latest updates.
Praise Team - Our 20-member praise team sings at our 9 a.m. contemporary worship service. If you listen to Chris Tomlin, Lauren Daigel, or other Christian rock groups, this ensemble is for you! Guitar, keyboard, and drumming skills are always in demand. We rehearse on Mondays at 7:15 p.m.
Handbell Choir - Ringing bells is a great opportunity for those who read music to contribute. With five octaves of handbells, we have plenty of room for more ringers. We rehearse on Mondays at 6 p.m. in the Sanctuary.
Brass Ensemble - The sound of our brass ensemble on Easter morning and other times during the year is an experience to be treasured. If you are from age 12 to 112, we have a chair and music stand for you.
Concerts and Cultural Events
Music in all its forms is truly a gift from God, and we encourage the development of musical skills from an early age.
- From an Irish tenor who toured with Celtic Thunder, and a nationally-recognized soprano from the Sante Fe Opera, to the piano recital of a 6-year old church member, something musical is always happening here.
- Musical talent among our members runs deep, including music educators, members of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, and teens in the Milwaukee Youth Symphony. Their gifts often inspire us during worship services.
- Through our Chancel Choir Scholarship Singer program, we have a strong connection to the music programs at University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Open Door Gallery
Artistic interpretation of God's world also has a firm place in our church
- Rotating exhibits of local painters, potters, and photographers can be found in the Walnut Room, just off the lobby.
- The artwork is available to view anytime.
Worship Technology Team
Technology enables all, whether in-person or far afield, to share in the worship experience
- Virtual and in-person worship relies on the talents of many volunteer sound and lighting techs. The Tech Team is the place for those with the spiritual gifts of computer and gaming technology.
- Neil Bubke is always looking to involve others in this vital ministry area