Every Friday, from 04/21/2023 to 05/26/2023, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
128 - Chapel
Address: United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay, 819 E. Silver Spring Dr, Whitefish Bay, WI US 53217
Contact: Jenny FisherJenny Fisher | (612) 590-9112
United Methodist Church of Whitefish Bay Esther Circle presents: Parenting the Love and Logic Way® Four Session Class with Kristal Melbye - Trainer and Parent Coach
This class is designed to help parents grow kids' character, compassion, and problem solving skills! Make parenting fun and rewarding, instead of stressful and chaotic. Get practical tools and techniques to achieve respectful, healthy relationships with your children.
Why does it work:
- Uses hope and empathy to build up the parent/child relationship
- Emphasizes respect and dignity for both children and adults
- Provides real limits in a loving way
- Teaches consequences and healthy decision making
- Specific enough that you'll have the words to say when facing real situations with your kids
- This class is also great for nannies, grandparents, or any adult who loves a kid!
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Dates: Fridays, April 21, April 28, May 19, May 26 from 12:30-1:30pm
Child care available, but sign up required. Please register by contacting Jenny Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions email Kristal Melbye at email@example.com.